Cormik is a highly successful Italian distribution company with over 50 years’ experience in the outdoor power equipment industry.
As an organisation synonymous with world leading brands Cormik specialises in high quality, technically innovative products catering for professionals and hobby enthusiasts alike.
A dedication to service
Cormik supports a network of dedicated servicing dealers, which is notoriously demanding when it comes to aftermarket services such as spare parts supply, warranty procedures and technical support.
To cater for such demands, Cormik approached eVision with a clear objective: to produce an interactive spare parts and technical catalogue
for their entire product portfolio and develop a unified B2B environment
to manage all customer transactions, communications and services.
In just a few short years Cormik’s B2B portal already supports over 93% of all active clients with approximately 20.000 portal access events per month. Equally impressive are the 106.000 spare parts items included in their interactive catalogue.
Portal transactions continue to grow year after year at an impressive rate, and 2020 was no exception:
- 21.000 orders
- 2.000 warranty claims
- 40.000 registered retailed products
In the words of Marco Costantin
, Cormik’s Sales Director: “The eVision B2B portal has undeniably brought a series of tangible benefits to all Cormik stakeholders
”. These include
There's more to come
- The development of a constantly growing interactive catalogue consisting of videos, technical data, product information, presentations and digital files of all formats
- Faster order management
- A 90% reduction of order processing errors
- A customised 24/7 online B2B and e-commerce environment for customers
- The creation of an end-user database (for CRM and campaign activities) and the ability to monitor dealer sales thanks to retailed product registrations
- Constant supervision of all warranty events (99% of all warranty claims are filed and processed through the portal)
Encouraged by the portal’s resounding success, Cormik is constantly adding functionality, with new online services scheduled for imminent release in the months to come:
- A dealer administration dashboard to provide customers with the ability to monitor their financial positions and download invoices
- A service desk chatbot that will provide 24/7 support for technical queries and ticketing
- Additional integration with Cormik’s legacy business systems to enable real-time stock information and provide customers with full visibility on all purchases and backorders
- A Cormik app, optimised for Windows, MacOS, Android and iOS to provide customers with a native B2B experience across all platforms and devices
> for more information on Cormik SpA please visit www.cormik.it